Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Perceptions

Today is a new day. Perhaps yesterday's feelings/thoughts/concerns are all a matter of perception.
I tried talking to Jeff last night about how I was feeling without getting all emotional and "freaked out." I think he just didn't know what to say and really didn't say much at all. It was a bit frustrating, wanting him to rescue me and make everything alright. He very much is a live in today type person. I'm a live in three weeks (or maybe three years) from now person. Both have their good and bad points. He does help me to realize that we just go on. That's what I'm thinking of today. Life goes on.
I looked back at Mel's blog and pictures of Edison over the last year. My how he has grown! And, at least from here, the time has flown by. He's a real little boy and not so much a baby anymore. Somehow, this helped me to see that you just take it one day at a time. Perhaps being afraid does nothing more than make you miss the moments and make a mess of what you have. Thinking of having my own baby, I can almost think today, just figure it out as you go along.
Jeff did decide last night that we should move to Roy because there's a Central Park burger joint up there. He does rescue me in his own, I really need it way. Today, thinking of moving to a small town just to enjoy their hamburgers is my life boat.

1 comment:

mudderbear said...

lol....what an excellent reason to move...Central Park burgers. Well what other reason do you need.???

It seems to be a real struggle to live 'in the moment' although it is probably the best way. I have to say that doing so can also crack your skull and splinter your mind..[i'm currently worried about money...] but for the most part it's good. Life goes on and there are always changes.