Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday 4:20 p.m.

I started a nice long complaining blog but of course was interrupted and I guess people think I work here!
It has been a crazy week. I started typing about some of the issues I've had just to try to clear my head and get a grasp on things. It got really boring. I just have had so many issues dealing with dishonest solicitors, people who don't care, people not following through with their job so I have to fix it all! I'm very tired and I really haven't felt well this week. Poor me hu?
It's finally time to go home. I think I'll cry, or maybe throw up. Just one more day and then I'm sleeping ALL weekend!

2 comments:

mudderbear said...

I hope you can sleep all weekend. More and more, people are dishonest and sneaky and conniving. And anyway, it's all relative. I get all explosive over something that amounts to nothing. You have to deal with stuff all day everyday. Have a lot of fun when you can and maybe you can keep your mind on better things.

Emily A. said...

I would so rather cry than throw up. Although crying leaves me with a snotty head and throwing up leaves me with an acidic taste in my mouth.... yuckkk...

Yes, you are a perfectionist. Are you the oldest in your family? Or maybe its a mormon thing...why do we always think we have to solve everyone elses problems and feel the burden of their laziness? I never really figured out why I care so much...I just like things to be right!