Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday

Probably as soon as I get logged in, I'll get really busy- I am at work. I honestly don't like it when my last post was a complaining post (I know there are lots!) and it's the most recent post for more than a day or two.
So, just thought I would let you know that this week is going much better. Monday was rough and I honestly wondered how I would survive this. But Tuesday was slow and I was able to get A LOT of work done and felt caught up to myself. This has made the rest of the week so much better. I'm expecting today to be busy, but at 10 a.m., I am just waiting for everyone to arrive at the 10:30 deadline. My morning stuff went really fast today. Yay! Gives me a minute to check out blogs etc before the rush comes.
I don't have much to say I guess. Just trying to have my latest post be a more positive one. I do have another "blog" I'm thinking of opening up. Up to now, I've used it more as a journal. It seems like now may be a good time to "make it public" to my oh so large fan base :) Not that it's that interesting. But, another insight into fabulous me :)
Hahahahahahaha

4 comments:

mudderbear said...

I know what you mean. I was anxious to get my "batty" blog off the site. Had enough of it.

mudderbear said...

you are fabulous!!

The Damsel said...

I'm happy you're happy.

Emily A. said...

I just read your post and said to my husband out loud "I like her. I think she's cool!" You rock!