Sunday, September 07, 2008

Almost a year and a half!

I am so excited! I finally have been able to put some pics on my computer!
In honor of September 24th being our year and a half anniversary, I can finally post some pics from our honeymoon. Hehehe.
This was the fake scenery by the pool where we stayed. It's kind of blurry. I think the pic makes it look a lot bigger than it was. But still, it was pretty and we spent a lot of time in the pool because it was A LOT less crowded than the beach. A bit disappointing, but still great!






These are Jeff scuba diving in the ocean! We were able to do two dives. The first we were too busy getting set up to take pictures. The second, my ear hurt bad enough I didn't dare go down again- wimpy wimpy! But this allowed me to take pictures of Jeff. Pretty place eh?

5 comments:

mudderbear said...

I love your pictures...they're pretty and fun. Good to see you again....how're you doing today?

Emily A. said...

Congrats on the year and a half anniversary! I don't even know when ours is, so I think you deserve another congrats for knowing your half year anniversary! Where is this place you went? You are a scuba diver!? Way cool!

JoAnna said...

No, I'm not a scuba diver :( But they had free lessons at the hotel swimming pool so we tried it. This of course was to sell you a dive in the real ocean. It was cool- bravest thing I've ever done. I got really nervous going down and like I said, my ear hurt, so I wasn't the coolest. But still it was awesome- my husband touched a turtle!
We went to Honolulu. A lot more city like and crowded than we hoped and dreamed of. The mall was the biggest I've ever seen.
Oh, and to be honest, it helps that my six month wedding date is also the anniversary of starting my job. hehe

Melanie said...

The water looks beautiful! I would love to see more pictures.

Benjamin said...

Nice to see some photos! (Sorry I'm just catching up a bit here.)