Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just for fun

I decided what I want for my birthday :)
I'm not asking for this and doubt that I will get it, but it's been a while since I wanted or asked for anything so I thought it would be good for my mentality to say it out loud. I think some of you will get that...

I want one of those cool rocker/glider chairs that have the foot rests that glide too!
I sat in one at ShopKo last night and it would be so great to have a nice chair to sit in to hold my baby. It was so supportive and comfy at the same time. They were on sale for a decent price, but we have no money and we probably don't have space for one. But still, it felt good to want something.

(I should correct myself. I have asked for things lately. A lot of things. And people, especially mothers, have been very good about helping me and taking care of me. I just mean, it's been a while since I wanted something just because JoAnna wanted it and not out of necessity and/or for survival. It felt significant).

No comments: