Saturday, July 03, 2010

Daily affirmations

I am a woman, a daughter, of God.
I am a mother. I am a wife.
I believe in virtue and kindness and patience.
I honor beauty and the feminine.
I will act with strength, with faith.
I will put in the world what I hope to receive
& the good things I wish were there.

I will try not to fear the ugly, the base, the hurtful and wrong,
for fear gives them life.
Nor will I accept or tolerate those that inflict my life with such.

I will act always with dignity, grace, beauty, and kindness.
I will live and laugh and love.
I will remember how to breathe.

3 comments:

mudderbear said...

This is perfect..very nice. Did you write this? We need to make affirmations and remind ourselves of what we stand for. I like this a lot.

Melanie said...

Beautiful!

Emily A. said...

I love this. Awesome!