Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yay! I was tagged!

The Rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago
I was still living at home, we’d just moved from Rose Park to Sugar House. I transferred from SLCC to Westminster in January and to the U in the fall- just getting started on my major…

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Keep breathing and stay awake
2. Catch up from yesterday (work, work, work- about fifty things on THAT to do list!)
3. Avoid making dinner (probably spend money we don’t have on unhealthy fast food).
4. Wash dishes
5. Read

5 Snacks I enjoy:
Citrus fruit lately
Doughnuts
Cookies
Cereal
Ice-cream

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Aaah, breathe! Pay off our debts. Buy a cute house. Help out family. Put enough in savings that the interest would make up for my income because I’d stay home and have babies.

5 places I have lived:
1. Rose Park
2. SugarHouse
3. My cute sunny studio apartment
4. Our pretty, sunny apartment
5. All in Utah

5 jobs I have had
1. Tutor
2. Supplemental Instructor (it was more than tutoring but less than teaching)
3. Math teacher
4. Whatever it is I do now
5. A short stint at a flower store for Valentine’s day

5 things people don't know about me:
This really is a hard question…
1. I kinda like watching WWE (wrestling) with Jeff
2. Sometimes I feel very strong and very grounded-in life, myself, what I’m doing. Sometimes- a lot of times- I feel lost and unsure and like I have to wait for something outside myself (parents, God, spouse, boss) to tell me what I’m doing.
3. I’m afraid of most things.
4. I think camouflage is really cool.
5. I love to sing when I’m alone.

So, ok...... I tag.... 1. Ben 2. Kiki 3. Gigi 4. umm….

4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you did this... now I don't feel so dumb... Steve told me no way he didn't have the time or patience, which of course I understand. But those of us trapped at a desk all day.... well, our minds do wander.... (and Camoflauge rocks!)

Heather said...

I might be retarded, but I'm guessing Kiki is Khrystine? and Gigi Gina???

JoAnna said...

I was excited to be tagged! Thanks for thinking of me. It is a nice break in the long, desk day. And yes, Kiki and Gigi= Khrys and Gina.

Heather said...

I didn't know they had blogs... still finding my way around the family and getting to know everyone I suppose....still have the green bowl, it's not a problem at all just reminding you in case you need a reason not to make dinner...