Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Meme

1. I try to stack the groceries in the cart nice and neat and keep similar items together. All the frozen stuff in one corner, paper products and toiletries in another. This seems perfectly natural to me and it kind of happens by itself as you progress through the store, but sometimes it takes a lot of effort and I have to stop and rearrange the cart before I can go on. I've also been with people who just throw their stuff in there. It makes me cringe! Along with this, I have to hang my clothes so that all the shirts etc face the same way in the closet. So does my husband (of his own accord, not because I make him). And I have to hang similar styles together.

2. The filling in Twinkies is what makes my teeth hurt! (See Benny's blog). But it's more like the roof of my mouth. It's almost a nauseating type of pain.

3. When I was a kid- really young, perhaps before kindergarten?- I didn't know what dreaming was so I made up dreaming about going to Disneyland. I didn't even know I was "making it up" at the time, but later felt really guilty for lying. I also used to deliver messages (from one parent to another or from the phone) by saying, he said .... "or something like that." I added the something like that part because I thought I would be lying if I didn't get it exactly right. If my dad said "tell your mom I'll be home in a while" and I said "dad said he'll be home in a bit," usually because I didn't remember his exact words, I thought it would be a lie.

4. I like camoflouge pants for girls.

5. When Jeff leaves for work at night, I sleep with a big red dog and a pretty red bear he gave me for Valentine's day. He recently brought home a brightly colored chicken that I now too make sure is on the bed with me. All these things make me not feel so lonely while he's gone, but I also include his chicken because I don't want the chicken to feel left out!

6. My favorite part of making Kraft dinner is eating the noodles that get stuck to the spoon I use to stir and serve it with. They truly are the best part. As is the last bite of ice-cream, in a cone, when you pop the whole end in your mouth and it squishes out.

7. We plan to name our children after the water cycle: Rayne, River, Cloud and Sky.

8. I work a lot in Access databases for my job. I took a level one class recently and felt like I learned a lot but when I get in and try to actually do stuff, I realize how basic the class was. I've recently had to get in and change some things around and I've been figuring it out. Today I had to do a BIG thing with it that I hadn't done before and no one had shown me. I had some good notes on it and I figured it out!!!! I feel very proud of myself.

I don't think there's anyone left to tag...

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

Mmmm, Twinkies!

As for Kraft dinner, do you use milk when you make it? Or do you make poor Jeff eat it like our father forced our mother to make it?

(And I totally agree about the ice cream cone! Mmmm, squishy goodness!)

unbroken said...

lol-- i like it without the milk. the dryer the better (sad i know) i was going to comment on that (#6) as i completely agree. when i was at grandmas i'd try to only fill to the rim and hated, alomst, the whole ice cream getting in my way of the bottom. the bottom is why i ate ice cream cones!
#1 lol.. i do to, they have to face the same way, but even more, the hangers do. and you have to pull the shoulders in the right spot, throwing them on the hanger, drives me nuts!!
#5- please reference my meme that things have souls so i completely understand and i really do feel honestly like you do in way to many aspects i think to mentally healthy :-)
i love camo pants
#8, you should be proud. awesome!
last but not least, i love those names, and rayne-- i love it, spelling and all! very original. wow.