Monday, April 18, 2005

How Convenient

I've been thinking lately of things we do for convenience and realizing how lazy I am! How hard is it to make oatmeal? Not hard at all, and yet, it's so much easier to make the instant kind- heat the water in the coffee pot, it's ready when I am with no dirty pan to clean, I don't have to get out the sugar, the instant kind is already flavored, and all I have to do is stir! (It's expensive though and I uaually eat plain oatmeal because it's healthier, I guess). I use shampoo/conditioner in one because it's so obnoxious now to have to wash AND condition my hair. I buy canned fruit a lot and much to my happy surprise, they now make lots of canned goods with pop tops- no can openers to bother with! Yea! I even go out of my way at stores with automatic sliding doors because it's easier than opening one myself!

1 comment:

The Damsel said...

Viva la slacker! Me too.